On Sunday, June 20, 2021, 09:49:49, Ian A. White wrote:

> Now, those up with everything will know whats going however I have not the
> foggiest idea as to what the +ACU- and +ACI means and why it is there.

That looks like UTF-7 encoding (+ACU- is %, +ACI is "). No idea why the
templates were corrupted like that, maybe the format changed at some point, and
the conversion code didn't trigger properly.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

The leak in the roof is never in the same location as the drip.
       -- Cannon's Cogent Comment