Hello Lore and Achdut,

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:23:32 -0700 GMT (01-Sep-21, 5:23 +0700 GMT),
Lore Galore wrote:

>> Another "feature" of the upgraded version of The Bat is that I do not get to
>> see 90% of the embedded pictures.   Instead, I see a gray square, surrounded
>> by a number of gray and white squares in a blurry latticework.    How do I
>> change settings in order to see these pictures?

> I'm looking forward to the answer to that, as I had upgraded and asked what
> to do about it and got no answer.  I couldn't stand the way it failed to
> display as it should, so I went back to v 9.4.1.

In the header area on the right-hand side, you have a picture depicting a
picture <g> and a green down-arrow. If you click on that, the pictures for this
email will be downloaded.

You will also find a small black down-arrow next to it. Click on that, and you
will be offered choices how to automate downloading of pictures.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.4.4 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19043