If you mean the post dated August 6 at 09:27 with the subject "sigdash", it was
retrieved today (August 12) and I let The Bat check for mail every 30 minutes
for all my e-mail addresses every day, but sometimes I set to "offline" during
the night. It looks like there are delays at the server for this mailing list.
There are two other mails, one dated August 11 and one August 12 that also did
not get retrieved until today August 12.

Adrian