Hello TBUDL'ers,

My wife's search bar has migrated to obscuring part of the account tree. Nothing
I've tried will get it to move back to it's original location; not click & drag
nor selecting/de-selecting the search function in the header utilities. I still
have the 6.0.12 msi file in her downloads folder and wondered if I could just
re-run the msi file or will that change everything that has been set up for
years? I also still have the v5 keyblock which I think was used to unlock her
current TB! version.

I don't think it matters but she is running Win 11. The search bar moved long
after she started running Win 11.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using TB! 6.0.12