Hi Adrian,

Monday, January 30, 2023, 6:46:51 AM, you wrote:

> It's not right click on the message to do this. Select the message and then
> use "edit as new" from the very first menu on the left "Message"
Thanks, Adrian.  I now see what happened:  the menu got displaced from where it
usually is, for some reason, and was above the folders  on the left-hand side
of the window, rather than above the tool bar.   So, I didn't think to click on
"Message."

Thanks, again,

--
Avi
Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 10.3.2 on Win 7 Pro