On 1-7-2000, 4:47:55, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

>> Hello Pim,

>> On  Friday, June 30, 2000  at  18:33:41 GMT +0200 (which was 9:33 AM
>> where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

>>> Suddenly all the (unread) mail that comes into my TBBETA-folder is
>>> marked read before reading.

>>  Check View->Display->Show All, or use the Ctrl-= keycombo.

J>  Oops, I just realized that doesn't solve your problem exactly.  Are
J>  you sure that under Actions tab of your filter, you don't have "Mark
J>  Message as read" selected?  It's the very first option under that
J>  tab.  You may need to scroll up.

Hi Januk,

Thanks for thinking. Yes, I am sure that "Mark Message as read" is
UNchecked.

Maybe there is an adjustment in the registry to be made? Does anyone
know how?

  Pim Slim

Attachment(s): <none>

   ______
   © 2000 Pim Slim, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   [1-7-2000  ---  10:28:34]
   using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/4

______
"Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster than you is a maniac." - George Carlin

http://im.yahoo.com