Hello Tom,

Friday, July 07, 2000, 4:40:56 PM, you wrote:

BP>> Hi,

BP>> I'm having a problem (not great) with one list I subscribe to.  The text
BP>> appears as follows, with improper line wrap.  It was Ok with Eudora...

BP>> Is there any way to clean it up to make for easier reading? (and to stay
BP>> within the TB program?

TP> For reading you have no options, TB! displays "exactly" what the
TP> author "intended." It is unfortunate that email clients do this
TP> crap... <sigh>

TP> Although it may be that your screen width/preview pane is too narrow,
TP> so it's wrapping on you, if that's the case try to widen the window.

TP> When you reply, however, you can rewrap the text with Alt-L, Alt-J, or
TP> Alt-R.  These rewrap the text Left-Justified, Fully Justified, or
TP> Right-Justified, respectively.

TP> -tom!

Thanks,

Just as I thought... that was one thing that was good about Eudora, you could
edit the incoming e-mail...  Oh well....

 Ben                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.att.net/~bpugsley (Our Home Pages)
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/8112/index2.html   (Sewing Machines)