Hi TBUDL,

Via filtering I direct certain messages directly into the Trash folder
just as I direct other messages, via other filters, into other
folders.  For the other folders I can change or disable the 'new-mail'
sound that is player when an email is dropped directly into the
folder.  However, I cannot seem to disable the new-mail sound for the
Trash folder - there being no appropriate menu tab on the folders
properties dialog.

Is there any way this can be achieved (besides filtering into another
'dummy' folder first of all) because I'd really like to switch this
off.

Cheers,

Mark

 Using TheBat! 1.44 Windows NT 4 0 1381 Service Pack 6
 Just4Fun - Freestuff, Humour and More! - http://just4fun.ipfox.com/
 Mark R Harding
 The Integrated Systems Group (Vision)
 Department of Electronics & Electrical Engineering
 The University of Edinburgh, King's Buildings, Mayfield Road
 Edinburgh. EH9 3JL. Scotland. U.K.

 Phone:  +44 (0)131 650 5662
 Fax:    +44 (0)131 650 6554
 Email:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]