On Thursday, July 13, 2000 at 21:23:19 GMT -0500 (which was 7:23 PM
where you think I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:
K> Is there some list of the new or different features?
Search, or View the TBBETA archive HERE:
   <http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com>
To Subscribe to TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  The Bat! v1.45 Beta/7 is now available from
  http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/beta.html
  Changes (not too much for today):
[*] Read-Only attributes are removed automatically
    (to avoid problems caused by restoring data from a CD)
[-] Fix for late binding of attachments
[-] Filters were not copied correctly
--
... You want my "The Bat!" Taglines?!?!?  Muahahahahahaha  Your Dreamin!
--- The Bat! 1.44 + 98Lite + Revenge of Mozilla II