On Tuesday, July 18, 2000, 11:22:57 AM, Roel wrote:

R> I got the same question from him...

R> he just wants a registered version without paying for it... so he's
R> hoping someone is stupid enough to send him a valid reg-code...

Yes, I received the same request about 2 months ago, albeit under a
different name but from the same geographic area. I responded with an
emphatic NO to him, and he finally gave up, but not before sending me
some very disparaging remarks about my intellectual ability. :o(

R> Just ignore it...

If I receive another one, I most certainly will...  :o)

Nick

   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Owner ~ http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics
 To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ---

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature