Monday, July 17, 2000, 10:26:04 PM, you wrote:

<...>
JA>  Do you mean that you *only* get 1 or 2 blank pages?  Or do you mean that
JA>  you get the message printed out and in addition 1 or 2 blank pages?  In
JA>  either case, have you checked the printer properties?  Perhaps the default
JA>  setting for your paper size is wrong.

Sorry, I didn't explain the problem well.  I get one or two blank
pages, then the message content.  The printer properties are the
default for my machine and work flawlessly for every other program I
use.  The default is Letter Size with Auto Select on the trays.  Works
well for everything except TB.

JA>  I have seen cases of laser printers picking up too many sheets of paper,
JA>  so you'll get 1 blank page and 1 properly printed page.  But this is
JA>  usually random and not specific to any program.  Is your problem limited
JA>  to TB only?

Yep, TB only.

JA>  Check to make sure this is not a folder specific problem.  Perhaps you
JA>  inadvertently changed one of the folder properties to "Use Folder Specific
JA>  Print settings."  I doubt the problem is the templates, however, this is
JA>  the print template I use:

No, I haven't been using TB long enough to experiment with the
templates.  Just the plain old stock template is what's being used.

I guess my next step is to create my own template with different
variations of the original template to see if I can locate the
problem.

Thanx for the effort to help me and if you have further suggestions,
please feel free to post them.

Have a good one...   Hutch

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]