On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:18:51 +0100, Miguel Anjo wrote:

MA> I  created two sub-folders for Inbox and Sent and then I also use
MA> read message filters like Curtis.

MA> Is  there  any  advantage to use a separate account instead of a separate
MA> folder in the same account?

MA> I   speak   in   terms  of  velocity  reading  the  recent  mail  and
MA> opening/closing TB. Also in terms of space wasted.

        Only in terms of efficient backing up. If you keep your busy
account light on message counts, you could back up far more frequently
and without much hassle while you can leave archive backups to a weekly
or so exercise.

--
A.C. Martin          [ TB! v1.45 Beta/11 | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey