Hello phil,

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 at 22:31:49 [GMT -0700], you wrote:
p> Anyone know what the date on this is May 27, 2000? And why are we
p> advertising on this TBUDL? Hello Moderatar? Leif? Ya out there?

I'm out here, and a private message was sent to the original poster
about it.

Just in case others are unsure of the moderators' stance on SPAM;

We will hunt you down like the dog that you are!

In all seriousness though. Do not send messages to the list like these
unless it is in response to someone's question, AND it is relevant to
helping them solve whatever issue it is.

Thanks.

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBETA List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/12 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
on a Pentium III 500 MHz notebook with 128MB.

Tagline of the day:
The 50-50-90 rule:  Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting
something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.