Hello TBUDL,

  Sorry about some of these questions, but the online help is scant
  (to say the least) regarding some of TB's more intriguing features.
  My second question involves the folders listed in Sorting Office.
  Inbox and Outbox are self explanitory, but Read Messages, Replied
  Messages and Kill Filters aren't.  Although shown as folders, I
  can't find hide nor hair of them other than in Sorting Office
  windows.

  What can they be used for?

 Arnie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]