Hi Steve,

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:46:10 -0700GMT (25/07/2000, 14:46 +0800GMT),
Steve Lamb wrote:

MW>>> A stupid question,

>> No such thing.

SL>     If a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half how
SL> long does it take a man with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a
SL> dill pickle?

That's obvious: one and a half times the square root of pi, provided x
is greater than the natural logarithm of the man's closest neighbour's
cat's tail. That's in degrees celsius, of course; I believe you know
how to convert it into inches.

SL>     I love it when people say that.  :)

<g>

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.45
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.