Hi Henk,

On 25 July 2000 at 12:22:25 GMT +0200 (which was 11:22 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "Mail-rules in The Bat":

>>> All mail with [EMAIL PROTECTED] comes into my inbox, but I want
>>> "The Bat" to leave all message's for my son with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> on the mailserver, is this possible, because I can't find the option.
>>> With Outlook Express this is very simpel to do, but ofcourse I want to
>>> use The Bat.

MDP>> I  would  suggest that you update to v1.45, use the selective download
MDP>> filters  in  the new release and opt to leave mail on the server for a
MDP>> few  days  to  give  your  son enough opportunity to download his mail
MDP>> before it is deleted.

HvL> I have that version also, but I can't find that option, can you tell
HvL> me where I can find it.

Account -- Properties -- Mail Management -- Leave messages on server ...

and

Account -- Sorting Office / Filters -- Selective Download

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>