On  Monday, July 24, 2000  at  16:00:02 GMT +0100
(which was 11:00 AM where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

Hello Jamie,

> Hello tbudl,

>   TB! can be run through a Win9x TCP/IP network and connect to a
> remote POP3 server through a socks proxy. All you need is SocksCap32.
> Unfortuantely I can't remembe rthe exact url. It is freeware howver
> and if anyone wants a copy I'll upload it to my ftp server. Just mail
> me off list.

It is available at http://www.socks.nec.com

Chuck Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Using The Bat! 1.45 under Windows Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6

"The war isn't the war between the blacks and the whites, the
liberals and the conservatives, or the Federation and the Romulans.
It's between the clueful and the clueless." (an anonymous poster on
cypherpunks list)

--
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0x9D6579A5 (DH/DSS)