Hello Viboon Chaojirapant,

Responding  to  your article on Wednesday, July 26, 2000 at 09:25:08 GMT
+0800 (which was 26/07/2000 8:25 GMT +0700 my Local Time) :

VC> I  would  like to know whether there is a way to include an old mail
VC> in  a  new one? For example, in M$ LookOut :p I can drag an existing
VC> mail in the mail box into a new mail that I am composing. The effect
VC> would  probably  something  like an attachment. I have tried this on
VC> TB!, but don't think it can do this. Or did I miss anything?

VC> The  reason  for  this  question  is  that  sometimes  it  would  be
VC> convenient  to attach all related mails into one mail rather than to
VC> forward them one by one.

Enable   "Use   MIME  Standard  for forwading" on Forward Template. Then
select  all  messages  you  want  to  forward,  click  forward menu, all
selected message will be attachment.

- Syafril -

Name  : Syafril Hermansyah          |Company: Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     |Voice  : (62) (21) 385-1600
FAXto : (62)(21)351-9241 key:000FAX |URL    : <http://www.dutaint.co.id>

Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Wednesday, July 26, 2000, 8:56:20 GMT +0700