Hi Ming-Li,

On 02 August 2000 at 05:31:41 GMT -0700 (which was 13:31 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "Some questions":

JA>>>  Just  an  offbeat  idea,  but  it  may  be useful if you create
JA>>>  folders  often  enough. What if you created a dummy folder with
JA>>>  all  the  settings  the way you like them. Then when you need a
JA>>>  new  folder, you could use Windows Explorer to copy it into the
JA>>>  appropriate  spot in your folder hierarchy. It was a bit quirky
JA>>>  when  I  tried  it,  but  it may be worthwhile depending on the
JA>>>  complexity of your setup.

>> That could work quite well.

ML> That's what I thought as well. But it doesn't work. Most, if not
ML> all, folder properties (including templates) are stored in
ML> "ACCOUNT.FLX" in each account's home directory. Copying directory
ML> in Explorer could copy only the message base and index, which is
ML> not what we want.

That's  exactly  what I thought but haven't had the time to check out.
Thanks  for  doing  that  Ming-Li. It *was* a good idea if it had been
workable :-).

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>