Hello Leif Gregory,
On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:59:52 +0900 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, August 02, 2000, 12:59:52 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Leif Gregory wrote:

> Hello Nick,

> On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 at 15:04:46 [GMT -0700], you wrote:
NA>> Take a look at my TBUDL Template to see an example.

> Nick, nick, nick!!! <furious trout slapping ensues>

> Ok, once again! Please do NOT post attachments to TBUDL with exception
> to PGP keys and certificates, and even then, don't make it an "every
> single message to the list has my key attached" type thing!

> There are quite a few people on this list who pay for Internet access
> by the amount of data transferred.

And as I was told, png seems to be better for shots like this and much
smaller.... Having verified it I would say have a look. Not to send
them to us but if you do you could save a lot of bytes...

> Thank you.

> Cheers,
> Leif Gregory

> --
> TBUDL/TBBETA List Moderator
> ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Web Site   <http://www.pcwize.com>
> TBUDL FAQ  <http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/faq.shtml>

> Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/2 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
> on a Pentium III 500 MHz notebook with 128MB.

> Tagline of the day:
> Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Best regards,

tracer

--

Using theBAT 1.46 Beta/2 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]