Hello TBUDL,

BJ> I'm experiencing something quite bizarre. I have a laptop that I take
BJ> to and from work. At work I login as userX and at home as userY. This
BJ> is so that programs that I use only at work don't start up
BJ> automatically when I'm at home. I configured TB! to look at the same
BJ> directories in both profiles. Now the weird stuff. I don't see the
BJ> same emails in both profiles! Under one profile I have 96 emails in
BJ> the other I have 4?!? I guess there must be a registry entry that is
BJ> affecting this. Could somebody please advise me on how I might resolve
BJ> this minor annoyance?

Uhhhh..nevermind, it was my own fault. It was a case of he using two
different names (and thus two different folders) when I was creating
the accounts. My own silliness caused this....sorry to have bugged the
whole group with this one.

Jason                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"What were you doing?"
"He doesn't know."
"Know what?"

        -- Agents Brown, Jones and Smith, "The Matrix"