Hi there,

I  have  seldom  done  that  before... The problem is I want to export
a  lot  of  my mail in one go. I have lots of different folders, which
I'd  like  to export. Can I somehow trigger the export for all folders
at once?

I'm doing the export in Unix MBOX format to use that as a mail archive
to  view  with Gnus. Gnus can do real threading on that mail as far as
possible,  so I'd also like to "combine" folders by adding my own sent
messages into the threads in the right places. I don't have much hope,
but can anyone suggest a way of doing that?

Just  to make myself clear: Say I have a folder called "Harry" for all
the  mail  I receive from my friend Harry. There are messages in there
which  once  belonged to the same conversation with Harry. There might
be  the  root  message  of  a thread "Summer holiday" and several "Re:
Summer  holiday"  messages from Harry. To view the complete thread, it
would be necessary to add all messages I ever _sent_ to Harry into the
same export file.

Thanks!

Oliver Sturm

--
Linux: The Ultimate NT Service Pack
--

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996