Friday, August 04, 2000, 4:13:38 PM, Steve Lamb, wrote:

SL> Friday, August 04, 2000, 1:54:44 PM, Joe wrote:
>> PS: Yes, I checked through all the written documentation, but I
>> couldn't find anything that documented what the arrow was for.

SL>     Funny, this is in the help, "The new entry may be added to the Pop-up menu
SL> of address entry fields, if the check box Add to Pop-up menu is checked."  :)

What's funny, Steve, is why this isn't under "Create a new message"
but under "Adding a New Entry to the Address Book" instead.

How would anyone know what "Pop-up menu" they were referring to?

It helps to be psychic, I suppose, when one reads the so-called "Help"
files, eh?

I'm calling Kenny King.

:>(

--