C> Should the developers add the ability of toggling from an MDI type to a
C> non-MDI type interface? IMO, it would add unnecessary bloat. Most apps
C> adopt one interface. TB! has chosen a more flexible non-MDI.

Just a quick questions.. what does MDI stand for? (I know what it is,
being a longtime Eudora User.. but I was curious)

--
Bye
 Marc

The most expensive component is the one that breaks.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:ncl2fth
http://members.home.com/ncl2fth

The Bat! 1.46 Beta/3 / Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1