On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 06:28:44 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

SL> Wednesday, August 09, 2000, 6:25:49 AM, Mike wrote:
>>             (?i)make money fast

>> will screen for that string of text on a case-insensitive basis.

>> Is that correct?

It's how I use it (not very extensively, but I never saw it not
working)

SL>     This is why I wish RIT would release docs on how TB! uses PCRE.  For me
SL> I'd always use the case insensitive flag at the end, eg: /make money fast/i
SL> However, I'm not sure if TB! uses the / markers like Perl does and I'm not
SL> familiar with PCRE's internal way of doing it, either.

The PCRE part of the help file is IMHO one of most complete help
topics, once you've found it. My tip for locating it: open Help, go to
the find tab and enter "regular". Choose the entry "What are regular
expressions" and from there on you have all the links.

Yes, it's a shame that there is no RegEx entry in the help INDEX...
:-( I really wonder why it hasn't been linked in yet, because every
month this question arises in TBUDL or TBBETA...

Regards

Peter
--
Peter Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>