Hi Curtis,
On Thursday 10/08/2000 at 23:04, you wrote:

> Living dangerously Joe? :-/ Didn't you read the Moderators post earlier.
> Now is *definitely* not the time.

Quite an entertaining pair those two...
But even I'm getting bored of it now :)  Here are two filters that
some people may find useful for reducing the number of messages to
read through:

String: Joe Finocchiaro  Location: Sender  Presence: Yes
String: Steve Lamb  Location: Recipient  Presence: Yes
Actions: Delete the message

String: Steve Lamb  Location: Sender  Presence: Yes
String: Joe Finocchiaro  Location: Recipient  Presence: Yes
Actions: Delete the message

Of course it would be better if those two would get along, but ISTM
there is more chance of longstanding peace in the Middle East!

--
Deryk Lister  ||  ICQ 25869912  ||  www.deryk.co.uk
"..." -- Cid, after feeding him a fish

PGP: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Retr%20PGP%20Key
Any of my keys _under_ 3072 bit (usually on keyservers) don't work.