On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 16:20:41 -0400, JM14 wrote:

J> Is there any advantage/disadvantage to:

J> (1) creating a separate Address Book -- or Directory as it
J> sometimes appears to be called -- for a newsletter distribution
J> list, or

J> (2)creating a Group within the main Address Book for said list?

J> The list currently has a few dozen entries, will soon grow to
J> 1,000 or more, and may eventually reach several times that
J> number.

I can't think of any particular advantage to creating a separate address
book since TB!'s 'separate' address books aren't really 'separate' in
the true sense. The different address books are accessible through all
accounts. You may as well create a group unless you wish to organize
things another way and relegate the list addresses to a new address
book.

--
-=A. Curtis Martin=-    Moderator TBUDL/TBBETA
Using TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1