Hi Cameleon,

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:24:26 -0700GMT (15/08/2000, 18:24 +0800GMT),
Cameleon wrote:

C> How  (I  guess that's possible)

Of course!   ;-)

C> can I make TheBat automatically send a message (using a template
C> but not an external file), when I receive a mail on a particular
C> account, with a particular subject, or sender, etc ? I didn't find
C> anything like that in the Filters.

It's under the Actions Tab in the filter rules: click on "Send
Autoreply". Then this little "new message" button will be enabled, and
when you click on it, a message template opens.

HTH.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.45
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.