Hi fellow Bat! fans,

  Strange Bat! behaviour.  Scroll through messages using Ctrl ], then
  sick of the thread, click on next thread with mouse. Mails in window
  showing mails (right hand top of screen) shifts over to the left, so
  I always have to hit the scroll bar at the bottom of this window to
  see the next e-mail subject.  Has this been reported before -
  apologies if so.  Any fix?     (Using Windoze 98, Bat! 1.45)

  BTW this only happens when a thread has been expanded.  If I do the
  same (click) on an unexpanded thread, no problems.

John Phillips  Sydney,Australia  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are humans good to eat, Daddy?