On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:23:29 -0600, Keith Russell wrote:

KR> In all my years with e-mail, taglines are something I've never
KR> gotten into, but this thread has finally motivated me to do so.

LOL! Really? That's nice.

KR> I downloaded TaRT II and have been looking it over, but I'm not
KR> exactly sure how you're using it. Are you using it with TB simply to
KR> maintain the tagline file (or, for that matter, are you even using
KR> it any more?)?

I'm not using it at present at all. It's not even installed on my
system. I had to go find the link to the website to post it today. :-)

KR> Are there other features of the program that are useful?

Not with TB!. All I'm using that's from the program is the great tagline
base it has. There's a text file there with over 3000 taglines. I can't
remember the name of the file. It uses a non-standard extension but it's
a text file. There are not many files to the app so you can go through
the likely ones. It may have been tag.trt or something so.

Just convert the name to a .txt extension, and point TB!'s %Cookie macro
to it.

KR> Do you know of any way to incorporate the specific-date feature into
KR> TB cookies?

I'm not sure what you mean. If you simply mean inserting the date, TB!
already does this with the %date macro. TB!'s template macros does
everything this app does and more making it redundant and this is why I
uninstalled it. I only scrapped it, taking the tagline file and modified
it, deleting the taglines I disliked and adding ones I found elsewhere.

--
-=A. Curtis Martin=-
Using TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1