On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 17:04:13 -0700, ztrader wrote:

z> How can I set up account folders within folders? I will have a large
z> number that I filter to, and would like to group them in categories.
z> Can one have just "headings" (that are not accounts in the folder
z> list) to place the folders under?

Use CTRL+ALT dragging. Also to create a new folder as a subfolder of
another, right click the proposed parent folder and select new folder.
The created folder will be a subfolder.

--
-=A. Curtis Martin=-
Using TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1