I never tried this before, but lets say you have 2 ISPs and 2 SMTPs.
If I am on line with 1, and I happen to make an email based on the
mail address of the other account, when I go to send it, of course it
will not send it, because I am not on the correct ISP and SMTP.
However, if I save the file in the outbox, and drag it to the other
account outbox, the outbox that I have the ISP open for, it will send
it, even if I have my email address incorrectly addressed to the
closed ISP and SMTP account. Pretty cool.

I have never used this before, as I have 3 email addresses on 2 ISPs,
I only use one SMTP for all.  However, I switched them around tonight,
and set them up individually, playing and testing.  In a pinch, drag
and drop to the current open SMTP, no matter what your from address
is, is a pretty cool thing.

 Gary

Today's thought: If someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown,
but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them in the
head.

PGP Public Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SendPGPKey