Hi All,

I need to know if there is a way to extract certain text from a
message sent to me.  I receive autoresponse from eBay whenever an
auction closes.  Within that message I need some info for the response
and the rest can be thrown away.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Also I'm having a problem using the "Replied Messages" sorting rule.
Can someone give me a quick "fer instance"?

Thanks, as always,

Arnie

p.s. Welcome back Ming-Li!