FM> First, I had to install the bat twice (one for each user).
FM> For my account, no problem.
FM> But it seem impossible to load the bat with the power user mode (no
FM> error pop O, I click and nothing happen).
FM> When I change to admin level security, it works !

FM> Any hints ?

On my W2K system I also use The Bat for 2 different user accounts. I
hadn't to install The Bat twice and the only problem the 2nd non
Admin-User had, was that he couldn't see the Spell-Checking. After
changing to Admin-Privelegs it works too. It seems that most
applications under the Windows-Systems don't like other privilegs than
Admin, have a look to those so called professional Software from Adobe
;-)