On Sat, 9 Sep 2000 15:42:12 -0700, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

>> The mailto thing has never bothered me, but then I don't click on
>> mailto links much. On the rare occasions that I do, if the wrong
>> template pops up, I simply cancel and pick a folder whose template I
>> want the message to use.

JA> You know, this hasn't been a problem for me. What I did was put all
JA> folders that have folder templates into a dummy account. My main
JA> account has "This account is default for Mailto: URLs" selected.
JA> This way I never have the problem referenced here.

<grin> Nifty!!

I did like Marck did and converted to strictly address book based
templates. Things work just great for me. It's particularly good when
you make alterations to your identity such as I do with mailing lists as
well as to other specific recipients. Address book templates also allow
you to use multiple templates while working from a single folder.

I do, however, agree with Paula that using folder templates has it's
advantages. It's best for the user to try both and decide which method
works best for him/her.

--
A. Curtis Martin..
Moderator TBUDL/TBBETA  |  PGP Key ID: 0xEE079937