On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:23:37 +0200, Pim Slim wrote:

PS> I use four different e-mail accounts and sometimes it would be nice
PS> if my addressees would reply automatically to one specific address.
PS> Is there a way to set this up in a macro? I've been experimenting
PS> with the %REPLYTO and the %RETURNPATH macro but neither seems to
PS> work.

I use the %REPLYTO macro.

Place at the end of your message template being used:

%Replyto="<new address>" Remember that the address should be in
quotation marks as shown.

For example, if I wanted you to reply to a personal message from me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], I'd put in my template:

%Replyto="A. Curtis Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

--
A. Curtis Martin..
Moderator TBUDL/TBBETA  |  PGP Key ID: 0xEE079937