On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 06:36:23PM -0500, A . Curtis Martin wrote:
> You're asking me to put aside, perhaps, the single most significant
> reason why I use TB! over PMMail. I cannot just put it aside like that
> and continue the argument. :-)

    That's the point.  You use templates extensively, I hardly use them at
all.  Templates are just another feature.  PMMail has features that TB!
does not.  To me that means they work out in the end.

> Oh, I got my hands on a pro version of PMMail and went through it's PGP
> implementation. It's different from TB!'s and it does some things
> better. TB! also does some things better with PGP as well. :-)

    Aside from choosing different DLLs, what?  PMMail's automatically decrypts
each time so there is no need for a clear copy, automatically checks
signatures instead of forcing the user to ask for it and correctly chooses the
proper key based on account.  TB! just implements the most basic and
piss-poor, I might add, dialogs from the PGP DLLs itself with no automation
and no attempt to fix the glaring problems it has.