Hello TBUDL,

  I was changing my CMOS battery and forgot to set time and date
  afterwards. I returned to Windows and started The Bat! and lost tons
  of mail since the time was set sometime in the future, and I have many
  folders set to expire mail based on how long it has been stored in
  the folder.

  You may tell me to set max amount of mail in a folder instead, but I like to set it
  so that old mail gets deleted after a while. I am not sure I dare
  have this set anymore though! :)

  I do not know how it could be done, but it should be a way to make
  The Bat! not expire mail, or at least prompt you, if the time and date
  changes drastically from one session to another since the result may
  be so "dramatic".

  I do not "blame" The Bat! for this happening to me, but I would love
  the program even more (is that possible?) if it didn't let me be
  that foolish! :)

--
Best Regards,
Christian Dysthe