Hello all,
Saturday, September 16, 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Since I just subscribed to this list, could anyone please tell me
> something about v2. is it currently under development or is it just a
> planned project? or what will be the major changes in that new
> version?

some weeks ago Stefan told me, big part of version 2 is finished, but
some things must be resolved and implemented yet. Wait for his answer
for 1-2 weeks. He promised me new informations after his vacaition :-)

Major changes are IMAP4, scripting and new interface builder.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus

Using the best The Bat! 1.46c
under the worst Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
Intel Celeron 266 MHz, 32 MB RAM