Hi fellow Bat! fans,

  Downloaded (twice) the 1.46 version & installed correctly (I
  think?).   I installed from the URL provided in the announcement re
  1.46 http://www.ritlabs.com/ftp/pub/the_bat/the_bat.exe

  Bat started automatically - the Help / About screen shows as version
  1.45.  When installing also states installing 1.45.

  What is the "secret"?  Do I need  a Masonic hand shake, or similar?
  <g>

John Phillips  Sydney,Australia

Sunday, 17 September 2000    12:57:57  (Eastern Australian Time)
Bat! version 1.45  Windows 98  Build 2222

But I'm feeling MUCH better now.