Hallo Dierk,

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:21:45 +0200 GMT (17/09/2000, 21:21 +0800 GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

DH>  One good thing is that we can send links for documents on a remote
DH>  hard drive to someone, who can then just double click it to open the
DH>  doc. You will find a request by me in the archives if this feature
DH>  can be put into TB! since links send with it are just files with no
DH>  use.

Links as in hyperlinks? Is an HTTP seerver a remote drive? I mean, you
can place a URL into a TB text message, like this:
http://tbudl.thebat.dutaint.com, and it's clickable. Or do you mean
something else?

DH>  Oh yes, one more thing, I sometimes send HTML e-cards ... ;-).

This, I think, is an acceptable use. Even though I have received
e-cards that where actually just links to the cards themselves: "You
have received a Greeting Card. Follow this link: ...." That's even
better (in terms of nettiquette), I think. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM