Hi Östen,

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:34:59 +0200GMT (18/09/2000, 18:34 +0800GMT),
Östen Häggmark wrote:

ÖH>   1. When I delete a thread, the "cursor" in the message pane
ÖH>   jumps up from where ever I am to the first message/thread that
ÖH>   is shown.

ÖH> Is this the way it should be?

No, it's a bug qualified as an "annoyance" earlier today by two
members of this list.

ÖH>   2. When I browse messages,

ÖH>   I would like to be able to go back (up) to re-read something in
ÖH>   a message by pressing Shift-Space bar or something like that.
ÖH>   Is this possible?

Unfortunately not. I would like to see that feature, too. However,
when you want to go back up, try ALT-UpArrow and see what happens. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.