Hello Graham,

  A reminder of what Graham ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  19 September 2000 at 06:22:28 GMT +0100

G> That's why The Bat is on my computer and I do
G> use it, but for me Calypso 3.1 rules.

  I've been using Calypso 3.10 for the past week. It's nice, but then...
  Who want's just nice when you can have it all!

  Seriously, I'm still playing with it on one of my other accounts and I
  must admit it is a very good program.

  There is just too much "Nice" and not quite enough "Get in there and do
  it" for me.

  It just can't quite cut it as far as I am concerned. But, each to his
  own.

  If you want an email program that is "Really nice" but is totally useless
  try Incredimail

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/3 S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 ME 4.90 Build 3000

 Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPkeyrequest