Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Thursday, September 21, 2000, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote to Oleg Zalyalov on TBUDL about
Quick templates doesn't work.:

OZ>> Does mod QT have %issignature flag?
MDP> <g> It sure does!
My  problem  is that I write a report message which is highly standard
and  I  have to change just a couple of words. I made a QT with macros
%clear  in  the  beginning  and %qinclude for signature. Signature has
%issignature  flag  inside. Since the usage is rare and specific and I
don't  need  to keep those reports I didn't associate it to any folder
or  AB  item  (BTW,  why  not? It's an idea I'll try...) and pasted it
manually through the handle. As a result I've got a duplicate '-- ' at
the  top of a message. I think it's because of that %issignature macro
was treated as regarding to the resulting QT of top level...

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.46d
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6