Hi Januk,

> I think the 'accepted' terminology is Message List Pane.  But that
> could just be me.

Thanks! I'll add it to my vocabulary <g>.

> I think I know what you mean.  It sounds like you have your columns
> set so that some of them scroll off to the right.

Yes, I do.

>   When you click on
> the column, TB will scroll automatically so you can see what's in that
> column.  Just hit the horizontal scroll bar or use the left arrow key
> to get back.

That's what I do, but it annoys me that the program does this
automatically without me asking for it. I have the other columns
in there for occasional use, but don't want The Bat to show those
to me unless I scroll over there.

>>   Is it caused by something I have set wrong?

> Nope it is a feature.

Can I turn it off?

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]