Hi Marck,

CL>> To respond to your message, I highlighted the above and hit F4,
CL>> but all that came up was my template (so I had to Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
CL>> to copy it here). No error messages, the quoting just doesn't
CL>> show up in the reply.

Tmtdc> A thought dawns ... does your reply template still include the %QUOTES
Tmtdc> macro? Without that, TB has nowhere to place the quoted text.

Tmtdc> (CCing to you personally since I see you subscribe to the digest).

Many thanks Marck. That was the problem, and as I thought, one
that was so obvious that I should have found it myself.

Best Regards,
 Dan Eskelson