Is this a new one?  Anybody else seeing this?

I've set up TB! 1.46d so that it sorts messages from lists into
folders, and I've noticed that sometimes (not all the time, and in no
systematic way that I can determine) when you delete the last message
from a folder, the folder icon in the account tree still shows one
message in the folder.

Going to another folder and then back to the folder with the "phantom"
message clears it out.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net