Hello TBUDL,

I am having problems to set the following | Action(s) | in the
Sorting Office / Filters menu:

[checkbox] Create a copy of message in another folder

Can  anyone  confirm  that selecting a destination folder by using the
Browsing  [tree-symbol] button does NOT work? Mine does allow browsing
the  complete  folder structure tree but neither /double-/clicking nor
pressing  OK  selects  the  folder.  The window is one of the few that
remains greyed out, by the way.

I  have  noticed  this is only a problem when creating copies from one
_account_  into  a  folder on another one. Browse-selection works fine
within one and the same account. A file name problem?
(This kind of browse-selection _does work_ across multiple accounts on
the first tab page, for  Move messages to folder. I notice \\ plus the
actual account name are being inserted automatically after selection -
unlike in which I have described above).

Give it a try, please.

--

 Best,
 Marc

 v1.46c W95B PII266
- always late due to receiving TBUDL in digest mode -

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]