On 01-10-2000 at 00:44, JMReichow kindly wrote:

> (  Funny  the  same  question came up on the German TB list during the
> discussion  of  the  new MAPI.DLL; it seems the /default/ account (and
> its templates) are, logically, the ones invoked through MAPI from e.g.
> Forté  Agent.

Is there a new MAPI.dll?

<checks http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/beta.html>

Right. There is, albeit still in beta. Downloaded it, put it
in TB's program directory and run thebat /InstallMAPI; set
Agent to send mail using MAPI applications.

However, no matter what I do - change Netscape's
preferences, edit the liprefs.js file manually - Netscape
Messenger insists on intercepting MAPI application calls.
Any ideas?

- K -

--

His apparent self-possession was really the fragile stasis
of an ancient vase and if he had let himself be moved, or