Hello Douglas Hinds,
On Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:24:31 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, October 02, 2000, 11:24:31 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Douglas Hinds wrote:

> Hello TBUDL members,

> After 4 months off-line (traveling w/o a portable computer), I
> learned that all mail in 3 of my email accounts was lost when the
> service provider went out of business at the end of august.

> I would appreciate being recommended (on or off list) any email
> services that work well w/ TB! (I do *not* need an ISP, just 3 mail
> accounts, but not necessarily with the same source). The important
> issues are reliability and permanence, speed, the storage space
> provided, an absence of ads, low or nil cost and of course, that
> work well with TB! (*not* web based). Thanks in advance.

I had your private msg but answer bounced back....
try
www.mymailbox.com
www.usa.net
and as you know we ourselves have mailservices..  , myrealbox is free
and USA.NET charges $1 per month to receive mail via offline mail programs
and that should be affordable....
Anyway, losing mail is a lot more damage then a few dollars for being
sure to receive ones mail and insisting to use suppliers which cannot
be trusted also means one has little  reason to complain about a lousy
service one expects...

dependability isnt with the bat, its where you have them.
Main reason my email account isnt in Thailand and if I was in Mexico
my mail wouldnt be sitting in Mexico.....

essentially like here, they havent got a clue how to run an isp
service and I donot want MY mail to be sitting anywhere where
essentially ###### are controlling what happens to my mail.

An example is a local hotel which almost went out of business as isp
messed up his website AND mail.

> Douglas Hinds

Best regards,

tracer

--

Using theBAT 1.47 Beta/5 with Windows NT
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]